Indice del forum

fifa 15 coins

fifa 15 coins

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The next day, I arr
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
ylq

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 07 Gen 2019 03:53:44    Oggetto:  The next day, I arr
Descrizione:

The next day, I arranged the cumbersome affairs. In order not to trouble the people in my hometown, I did not inform anyone. I only accompanied the private secretary and flew to my hometown on the private jet of the secretary. Half an hour later, the plane landed on the north coast of Changyi City. Twenty years ago, the hometown was known for having a "Gold Coast". In order to stop the development of the aquaculture industry, the people of the hometown have fought hard and struggled. Coastal aquaculture has indeed brought economic benefits to people. However, it was only ordinary farming at that time, and it was often greeted by the old days. Once there was a storm, the breeding base on the shore suffered. This year <a href="www.wholesalenewport.com">Wholesale Newport Cigarette Store</a>, I just took up the post of Secretary of the Shandong Provincial Party Committee and saw many news about Changbei North Beach. The picture of modern farming has made me dare not believe that it is the coast of my hometown. I got off the plane, I was shocked by everything in front of me. Is this our North Beach in Changyi? I saw that the old dirt roads had turned into asphalt roads <a href="www.wholesalenewport.com">Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online</a>. In the past, the breeding sheds for the temporary construction of the farms have become modern and beautiful farms <a href="www.buyusacigarettes.com">Cheap Newport Shorts Free Shipping</a>, and the modern facilities for draining and importing sea water are readily available. It seems that it is indeed well-deserved. I approached and saw that the fish, shrimps, and crabs in the breeding pool were free to swim in the water. Seeing this, my heart is particularly excited, I thought, it is really worthwhile. However, I have to go to the silk mill to see if new changes have taken place there <a href="www.webvipsmoking.com">Newport Cigarettes At Wholesale Prices</a>. Because twenty years ago, Changyi had the name of four major business cards: the printing and dyeing city, the silk town, the gold coast, and the seedling city. At that time, other projects were still worthy of the name. Only the traditional silk textiles were not very prosperous. I heard that it has changed a lot. Whether it is true, I have to look at it. We looked at the map and then took a flight to a textile mill <a href="www.fesshelby.com/marlboro">Wholesale Marlboro Red 100'S Cigarettes</a>. Upon entering the factory gate, a silk-like landmark first came into view, and the four gold characters on the Chinese silk engraved on it were particularly eye-catching. In order not to disturb them, I did not go in, but stood outside the factory to watch the changing picture in the big screen at the door. On the screen, modern factories, high-tech equipment, exquisite silks, and the best-selling countries... have changed from time to time, making me dazzled and dizzying., we also visited the Green Expo Park, the nursery stock base, the Weihe scenery belt and several large shopping malls. I am also amazed at the changes in these placesy, I came to the Municipal Party Committee Building. I heard that today is the reception date of the secretary of the municipal party committee. I said that I was a citizen of this city. I had something to look for in the book. I didn't expect to be warmly received by the staff, and I was taken to the office of the secretary of the municipal party committee in order. Chang��s current secretary of the municipal party committee is my primary school classmate Chen Yuyang. When he saw me, I was taken aback, then excitedly patted my shoulder. I jokingly said: "Don't shoot, I am your leader." After that, both of us laughed. I am very appreciative of his leadership. He was embarrassed to say: "To contribute to the people of hometown is our childhood wish, are you not the same?" We talked for about twenty minutes, I am ready to leave. He wanted to stay with me and was rejected by me because I didn't want to delay his work. He had to let the secretary send me out. filled with emotions when I took the plane back to the provincial capital. Hometown, I will do my best to add luster to you, and sincerely wish you a better tomorrow!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 07 Gen 2019 03:53:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: